Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mailbag: Burned Out Home

Deborah C. wrote in to ask:
I have been trying to contact an officer on the WCO regarding a burned out home on Abington, north of Warren. Could you please assist?
Actually, you're going to want to talk to the City of Detroit's Department of Buildings & Safety Engineering. They're the ones responsible for dangerous buildings. You can reach them at (313) 224-2733.

If you have any other problems with them, please shoot me an email - frank.nemecek [at] gmail.com.

No comments: