|Rouge Park - Photo by Frank Nemecek|
The agenda for this meeting will include:
- Presentation on the Green Infrastructure Project in Warrendale by Professor Natalie Sampson from the University of Michigan-Dearborn's College of Education, Health, and Human Services;
- Presentation on the Tireman Bioswale project that started on October 12;
- An interest in signage and walkability from the National Kidney Foundation and the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services;
- Restoration of the canceled Combined Sewage Overflow project site at W. Warren Avenue and Outer Drive;
- Offer of assistance from Christ the King Service Corps; and
- Plans for camping area restoration and programming at Scout Hollow.