Thursday, May 13, 2010

Squatters Die in House Fire

Two squatters were killed in a house fire over in Southwest Detroit, which is approximately five miles away from the Warrendale neighborhood. The fire reportedly happened at 4:30 this morning.

According to the Detroit Fire Department, this fire appeared to have been caused by an illegal electrical hook-up in the house.

The sad reality is that, with so many vacant homes in Detroit, we will likely see more fires like this soon.

2 squatters die in Detroit house fire | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

Thx ur share........................................